Civil Liberties 10 Years After 9/11
On the tenth anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, the scholarship in this issue examines 9/11’s profound consequences for life, liberty, law, and security. Distinguished scholars offer a broad range of perspectives on the ongoing impact of the terrorist attacks and the government’s response. To order individual copies click here.
- The War on Terror: Where We Are and How We Got There, Michael B. Mukasey
- The Obama Administration and the Prospects for a Democratic Presidency in a Post-9/11 World, Peter M. Shane
- Assassination or Targeted Killings After 9/11, John Yoo
- Secrecy and Self-Governance, Geoffrey R. Stone
- Ten Years On: Military Justice and Civil Liberties in the Post-9/11 Era, Eugene R. Fidell
- Judicial Foreign Relations Authority After 9/11, Martin S. Flaherty